Heheh, well this put a little cheer to my night. Quite a few things did actually. I’m getting better and better by the day, health wise. I’ve made a few new friends over the past days.
I’ve managed to pick myself up, dust myself off and force myself to go out, once. I did, with a good friend that brought two other people, through which I met another person. The joy’s of friendship and being social and positive. Today, I spent most of my day chatting with Djordje and getting to know him better, and mind you, it’s 4:30 in the morning. I’ve finally found out the age of one of my very favorite bloggers here on WordPress. I’m still confused about that but pleasantly surprised at the same time. And now, the lovely and exceptionally talented Britta has nominated for the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award!
I’ve been nominated for this award I think a couple times before but it’s such a joy and honor. I feel like I should honor that someone felt my blog, writing and I with it were worthy of any award. A big big thank you to her. She is one fantastic strong, talented lady, who I have learned a few things from.
The rules I think are very much known to everyone. In a nutshell, you need to post the award logo, thank the blogger who nominated you, answer their questions they’ve left you, and possibly leave ten questions of your own to your nominee’s, and nominate seven people.
Also, I really need to think about my nominee’s, because there aren’t many people that I haven’t already nominated before – in a few other awards as well. I don’t think I’ll be able to assemble all of them right away. I’ll answer the questions Britta has left me, I’ll come up with ten questions of my own, but I’ll need to come back and edit my nominee’s in.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
– I would really love to visit Australia. It’s such a beautiful and fantastic country to live in. I don’t think I would adapt on the lifestyle there, how they are used to living, but to me, it’s nature’s blessing.
- What has been your greatest learning experience thus far?
– My learning experience. Everything I have ever learned has been learned, in mostly the easy way rounds. My past I guess. I feel like that’s such a cliche answer but it’s really true. My past is basically what formed my mind, or at least, encouraged me to learn from it and think with my head. My present and the fear of my future makes it as steal as it is now.
- Who/what/where do you draw your strength from? (you can answer for all three W’s or just one…it’s up to you!)
– Who, myself. I am a very self-concious person and I don’t like anyone to see me in my moment’s of weakness. My strength draws and ooze’s out of me in times where my character demands for it to be at it’s best. If I accomplish that, I feel stronger and eventually build it even more.
– What, from the insides of people. That sounds so freaking creepy, doesn’t it. But, someone has to be a very specific, but if found, it’s where I get my inspiration from. My motivation and my strength for whatever that I need to do. Emotionally, whatever it may be.
- What blog post of yours are you most proud of and why?
– Dang, I don’t have one of these. I really really love my post “Straight up Happiness? I Think Laughter“, because it’s something I live by. Something that really defines me in the simplest of words. It was something I thought about in front of my screen, I was telling it to myself, and wrote it down. And loved it. I stand by what I said.
- Your philosophy towards life in a few words…what is it?
– You were born, you’re gonna die. It’s gonna end. Depressing, I know but.
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor? (apologies if you do not eat dairy…I myself get ill from ice cream, but still dream about those days when I could scarf down Ben Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough without getting an upset stomach)
– I try to cut back on dairy, aiming towards veganism. But generally, I love old plain vanilla. It’s perfect in it’s simplicity.
- What does your dream home look like?
– A picture that would describe exists not, sadly. It’s not called a Dream home for nothing.
- What is one thing you hope to have accomplished in ten years?
– Hope to have accomplished. A one way plain ride towards America. At least that.
- What is your favorite book?
– Honestly, I love the Harry Potter books. I love The Hobbit, I love Lord of the Rings. I don’t know.
- One thing that fills you with joy…what is it?
These awards take up a lot of time. Really. I need to be snappy;
- What would be your dream pet?
- If you could do only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Would you ever like to find out when you are going to die? Why or why not?
- What is your favorite thing about the WordPress community?
- Which are some bloggers that inspire you or brighten up your day?
- How do you feel about The Hobbit movies?
- Out of all the social media websites you know, which is your least favorite and why?
- What is one attribute you are most proud off on yourself?
- If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
- If you woke up and a genie offered you only one wish you may use selfishly, what would you wish for?
I was really quick with my questions. I think you’ll find them quite stupid but I think interesting to answer too.
Now, my nominees are:
Two are very frequent guests of mine, but two favorites of mine. The finicky cynic amazes me with each post,how much we have in common, and Z’, Z is fabulous. On the other hand, the two remaining bloggers are ones I have been loving in the past few weeks. I don’t show it very often, but I’m one of those stalkers. I’ll silently stalk and poof, all of a sudden I’m there and you never knew I existed.
I love these awards. Even more so when it’s not 5am, but I wanted to do it. Now I need to hop into bed asap. Like now.
A big big thank you to Britta once more. She was the charry on top of a non-sarcastically fantastic cake today!