- W/o! I am behind on a few other awards like the One Lovely Blog Award and I intend to write them all, but the facts…I don’t like coming up with facts!! First of all, I’d like to thank Being me. for nominating me. I was not expecting it at all. Thank you very much!The basics… The rules of every award.
Rule #1: Post the award logo on your blog.
Rule #2: Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Rule #3: Write 11 random facts about yourself. Ugh.
Rule #4: Nominate 11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers who you think deserve this award. Not going to be 11 for sure.
Rule #5: Answer 11 questions the one who nominated you left you and ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 random facts about myself:
- I love to watch 24 Kitchen on TV. Even though it makes me hungry.
- I don’t like sweets and sugary things all that much.
- I am terrified of heights.
- My favorite color is dark grey and dark neon blue.
- I absolutely love cardigans. LOVE.
- When I’m sad, it’s terribly difficult to get me to feel better unless I do it myself. So peopl shouldn’ttry too hard, just be there for me. Or make me laugh.
- I adore mushrooms. I eat them every other day almost.
- Felix’s and Joey Graceffa’s laugh are incredibly contagious for me.
- I don’t like reptiles.
- I get bored surprisingly easy.
- I used to collest all types of seashells.
That didn’t go as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Okay, there is no way I can nominate 11 people, plus watch out if they have under 200 followers, which doesn’t even matter gurl. So, I basically nominate everyone that wants to do this and that loves coming up with facts about themselves. Go for it, no matter the count!
Now the answers:
Why do you blog?
– I love it, I love writing. It gives me a chance to share something that’s a part of me or a part of my life with someone outside my friend circle. It’s lovely.
If you could, would you keep a lion for a pet, or a tiger?
– Tough one. They’re both from the cat family… I love them both. I think a tiger. Lionness’s maybe, but a full on lion, eh. Snow tigers, how ’bout that?
What in people do you hate the most?
– Probably selfishness. Taking people and things for granted. As soon as someone feels better no one else matters anymore. We don’t learn or appreciate at all.
Your favorite super hero?
– I don’t keep track of these… Who is a super hero anyway? Except like, Superman. lol
Your favorite celebration in your country?
– My country’s a boring one, so I’m gonna go with Christmas. We don’t have any seperate cool holidays. We don’t even celebrate Halloween. -.-
Your goals in life?
– Move, get a nice job, support myself. Get a job that has to do with languages and writing or teaching. Marry Mike, adopt and save as many kitties and animals I can and be happy.
Do you smile your way out of troubles or cry?
– First cry, then smile.
Who do you go to when life’s angry with you?
– Most of the time no one. I keep things to myself. If it get’s too much or if it’s not too bad, I go to Mike. Otherwise, I keep shut.
Do you like my blog? And why?
– Yes I do! I think you deserve more recognition than you’re getting. It’s honest.
What is an ideal personality in your view?
– That’s a good question but not one you should answer. I can’t come up with an answer.
What inspires you the most?
Dang it, now for the hard part. My questions to all of you!
- Do you have a happy place and what is it?
- What is your favorite meal to eat, of all time?
- What do you think is more important. To love or to be loved?
- Are you interested in fashion at all?
- Your biggest pet peeve about your best friend?
- What would you say is your biggest flaw?
- Cats or dogs?
- If you had one ultimate wish, what would you wish for?
- What do you like wearing the most, heels, flats, sneakers, flip-flops?
- Who’s your favorite YouTuber?
- Do you know who is Pewdiepie? Are you a bro? ❤
w/e! Thanks to Fatima one more time!