- Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
- What others think of you is none of your business, nor does it matter. What matters most is what you think of you.
- Time heals almost everything. Give the time, some time.
- No one is the source of your happiness and success, except you yourself.
- Don’t compare your life with other’s, you have no idea what their journey is all about. The grass always seems greener somewhere else.
- Stop thinking too much. It’s alright not to know all the answers.
- Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
I’m not too big on inspirational quotes. I find myself far too complex to settle for one quote that stands and aquires on only one or two aspects. With me, there’s always at least five.
These are a few, accordingly, yet simply worded ‘logics’. 🙂