Aren’t I one lucky cupcake?! This made me absolutely happy! The Liebster award… Thank you so much! The lovely, Professional Dreamer nominated me, thank you so much! I really wasn’t expecting it. It’s a pretty cool thing, no matter what the award is. I guess I’ll start by starting the rules!:
Rule #1: Post the award logo on your blog.
Rule #2: Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
Rule #3: Write 11 Random facts about yourself.
Rule #4: Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
Rule #5: Answer the 11 questions they have left and ask your nominees 11 questions.
So far, got the first and two checked off the list. Nao, 11 random facts about myself, hm!
- I always need to drink out of the same mug/cup. I have MY mug, reserved only for me, by me and whenever I want to drink something at home, that mug is mine to use. If it’s something else, I have this bad habit of just drinking it right out of the bottle. Of course, the cup choice changes whenever I choose to change it, if I want a prettier cup but it’s exclusively MINE.
- I can’t prounounce the word jewelry. Not never, but never on the first go. I have adjust my tongue and try at least 3 times because I prounounce it correctly. It’s frustrating because I love the word.
- I really love over sized sweaters. They’re so comfy and cozy. Autumn’s coming, so they’re really appropriate.
- I hate loliipops. Generally sweats are not my thing but lollipops make me sick.
- I love cardigans. Hooded cardigans as well. Ugh, so elegant and niice. Also appropriate for autumn.
- I am obsessed with the show, Two And a Half Men. It’s golden.
- I have read The Fault In Our Stars three times.
- I would love to decorate my entire house one day. Just everything, the floors, the walls, the furniture, every little bits and pieces of it. And decorate it each year, for every season and occasion.
- I have a hourglass figure.
- I am absolutely in love with the sea. I wanna be a mermaid.
- I love buying school supplies. Pencils, coloring pencils, mechanical pencils, markers, notebooks, folders, erasers, the whole shabag.
Rule #3 ✓!
Now this was hard ’cause there is so many bloggers who deserve this but the rule says under 200 followers… There are still so many and I’m sorry if I didn’t include you!
Here are Professional Dreamer ‘s questions for me!:
- What makes you smile? Mmm, animals, small acts of kindness. Compliments… Bright sunshine hitting me. That makes me feel very light and positive. (:
- If the sky’s the limit, what would you like to do next? Move!
- What’s your favorite season of the year? And why? Oh man. I always, automatically said SPRING. Always. Because it’s not too hot, not cold or rainy. Everything blooms. But, the older I get (not that it has anything to do with age), I’m loving autumn the most. I love the wind, I love the colors, the coziness and comfort it can bring. I don’t know, it’s pretty!
- If you could move to any part of the world right now, where would you go and why? Move?! Damn! I wanna say London… or LA. Or, I don’t know. Damn it! I need to get my wishes straight.
- What’s your favorite joke? I don’t like JOKES to be honest. I don’t find them funny.
- Describe your blog with a phrase. Erm… What? ;_;
- What is your favorite movie? I guess, The Lord Of The Rings, but very soon, going to take it’s place, The Hobbit ”trilogy”. Soon!
- Cats or dogs? Cats ❤
- What is your favorite country/city that you’ve visited? And Why? I’ve only been to Montenegro ever, so there’s not a favorite to pick from. 😦
- If you had a magic lamp, what would you wish for? How many wishes do I get? If one, I know this will sound very very shallow but to have money. Not because I want to be rich! Or because I am materialistic, I’m not! But, money is what I need to get out of here and at least START from somewhere. I need it in order to move forward. Be it just enough money to move and get a place. I’ll find a job and work my way from there, but just that start.
- If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Oh my god, your questions and mind teasers. For each I have to stop and think.
Uuhm. I would’ve loved to meet Patrick Swayze. I really would. ❤
Phew, one part of rule 5 completed!
Here are my 11 questions for my lovely nominees:
- Do you like to watch Horror movies?
- What would be your dream pet?
- What is your biggest fear of all time and why?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school?
- What is your ”favorite” activity to do on a rainy day?
- Do you smoke?
- How many hours a week do you think you put into your blog & blogposts?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Favorite perfume?
- Your most used social media website?
- Animal lover or hater?
Well this was fun! I hope you guys enjoyed. I am very happy to have been nominated! Have a fun night, all of you!